Archive | January, 2014

US Driving License

One of the little but vital items to get right is to get a US driving license. Even though, as a tourist you can stay up to 90 days, if you have a US car with a US address once you are over 30 days it is compulsory to have a US license. There is […]

Continue Reading 0

The L1 Visa in Florida

The great bonus about expanding your business into Florida by using the L1 Visa is that your spouse and children automatically get a visa too. Myself as a L1 Visa holder has to concentrate on expanding my main business from Ireland and the UK but that s what the whole purpose was for however my […]

Continue Reading 0

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes