Archive | Relocating to Florida

US Driving License

One of the little but vital items to get right is to get a US driving license. Even though, as a tourist you can stay up to 90 days, if you have a US car with a US address once you are over 30 days it is compulsory to have a US license. There is […]

Continue Reading

Car Tag? What’s a Car Tag?

No one in Europe really has a clue what this is, but it is a very small sticker on your rear number plate (they don’t have a front number plate) that says to a policeman that your insurance is in order. The equivalent in Ireland and the UK is car tax. You can’t get car […]

Continue Reading

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes